Hiring a Janitorial Company is Efficient and Cost Effective
It is a misconception that it is more convenient and cost effective for companies to use their own employees to clean work areas. Whether asking business employees to take on cleaning tasks or hiring in-house custodial staff, hiring a janitorial company makes better business sense.
We focus on our business so you can focus on yours
As a janitorial company, our customers trust us to:
- Keep office spaces clean
- Empty trash cans
- Vacuum, sweep and mop
- Sanitize kitchens and break rooms
- Clean lobbies, reception areas and elevators
- Sanitize door handles
- Clean bathrooms
When non-custodial employees are asked to also take on cleaning duties the following can happen:
- Business productivity is diluted because of pertinent but time-consuming cleaning tasks
- Employees are hired because of specialties and skills for business-related tasks and may not enjoy cleaning
- Cleaning standards may suffer because as they are not the main focus of the day’s work
Hire a Commercial Cleaning Company Instead of Custodial Employees
Hiring in-house cleaning staff is not the most efficient solution when searching for custodial help. Human resources efforts are spent searching for and hiring custodial employees. Once custodial staff are hired, training needs to take place and health benefits, vacation time and sick day allowances have to be considered.
Hire us and get high-quality cleaning results without having to manage the staff to get the job done. Your employees can focus on your business while we focus on ours – cleaning.
Hire the Best Commercial Cleaning Company
Not all commercial cleaning companies are the best fit for every business that hires them. When you hire a janitorial company, you trust that company with the hygiene of your employees’ workspace and client and customer areas.
Here are a few signs that a commercial cleaning company may not be meeting the needs of your business or organization:
- High number of employee sick days
- Dirty restrooms
- Pests in the kitchen and break rooms
- High number of insects throughout the workplace
- Unusual odors
- Feeling the need to clean up before visitors arrive
- Dull floors and stained carpets
At Janitorial Cleaning Los Angeles we take cleanliness standards very seriously. When you entrust us with the care of your facility, your expectations will be exceeded.
Visit our about section to learn more about our commercial cleaning and maintenance services we provide for businesses throughout Los Angeles.